Wednesday, August 6, 2014

GeoTraffic Roadwork Roundup - Detroit!


GeoTraffic Roadwork Roundup - Detroit!
August 4th - August 10th


I-75
Shoulder work on I-75 northbound from M-10/The Lodge to I-94 every day through Sunday the 17th from 7am to 6pm.

The ramp to I-75 southbound from Clay Street will be shut down for construction Friday at 9pm and run through the weekend, reopening Monday morning at5am.
There's also weekend roadwork on the ramps from I-75 northbound and southbound to I-94 westbound beginning Friday the 8th at 9pm and running through the weekend, wrapping up at 5am on Monday the 11th.


I-94
Look for a ramp closure from I-94 WB to Woodward Ave starting Friday the 8th at 9pm through Monday morning, the 11th, at 5am

Weekend closure in effect on the ramp from 14th Street to I-94 eastbound from Friday night at 9pm though Monday morning at 5am.

M-10
Weekend work on the ramp from the southbound and northbound Lodge to I-94 eastbound causing a closure on the ramp from Friday the 8th at 9pm through Moday the 11th at 5am.

No comments:

Post a Comment