Wednesday, September 3, 2014

GeoTraffic Roadwork Roundup - Philadelphia!


GeoTraffic Roadwork Roundup - Philadelphia!
September 1st - September 7th


Ramp from I-676 eastbound to I-95 southbound closed Wednesday September 3rd 8 PM to 5 AM for repair work.

Crack sealing on Academy Road overnights with lane restrictions between I-95 & Knights Road all week from 7 PM to 5 AM.

I-76 eastbound and westbound drain cleaning and debris removal with lane restrictions between RT-1/City Ave and 26th Street weekdays 9:30 AM to 2 PM.

I-95 northbound and southbound drain cleaning and debris removal with lane restrictions between the Airport and Woodhaven weekdays 9:30 AM to 2 PM.

Paving operations on I-95 northbound and southbound between Bartram Ave and Girard Point Bridge overnights all week from 9 PM to 5 AM.

Construction on the Ben Franklin Bridge has begun and will continue until October. From 5:00 AM to 9:30 AM, 3 lanes are open to Philadelphia. During all other times, only 2 lanes to Philadelphia will be opened. Motorists are advised to use alternate crossings to and from Philadelphia.

No comments:

Post a Comment